marți, 11 septembrie 2007

It's all about attitude


-Where have you been all this time?
-Around, why? Did you missed me?
-No, just curious...
-Ok.
-... I do care about you, you know?
-I know...
-I know you know... that's why I don't understand.
-What?
-Where have you been all this time...
-So you did miss me...
-No... needed you...
-I see... I needed you too... to clean my garden... it's full of bad weed...
-But I'm not a gardener... and you don't have a garden...
-Maybe you haven't looked enough for my garden... it has white fencing and many red roses...
-But still I'm not a gardener...
-That's true... What did you need me for?
-Cleaning my house... it's so dirty nowadays...
-But I'm not a housekeeper... and you don't have a house...
-Maybe you haven't looked enough for my house... it has white fencing and many red dwarfs...
-But still I'm not a housekeeper...
-That's true...
-Would you show me your house?
-I would but it's gardenless...
-No problem, I'll bring mine with me, let's go!

2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

8->
I liked it

Tuesday September 11, 2007 - 11:54am (EEST) by 2721

Anonim spunea...

What an explosion on the blog since my last visited around. :)
Coming to think of it, I used to find it interesting.
Now... I don't know what to say... I like it! lol
Nevertheless, wtf is going on?
Don't tell me you trusted, and that you shouldn't have?
I hope I'm wrong!

Wednesday September 12, 2007 - 12:08am (EEST) by Vlad M