luni, 11 decembrie 2006

The taste of salt sugar (or Tony, don't drink from the sorrow barrel)


This is a different kind of blog entry from those I've used you to.

If I'm to state the main ideas that made me write this, I would say "Remembrance is the greatest bliss of mankind and in the same time the greatest curse!" (which should remain in history as a famous quote of Mihai Durbaca) and also "Living life the way society leads you, can blind you from what's really important and what you really want."

I like this picture a lot, not only because I was the one behind the camera when the picture was took, but most of all because it's a sad picture. Some people cannot live without sadness in their life. And when they don't have the reason to be sad they invent one (even without noticing). I can't say I don't fully understand them because sometimes I like being sad.

It's been almost a month since I took this picture and it still gives me the same feeling every time I look at it. The feeling of failure... the feeling that even I didn't do anything wrong I didn't do either the right thing. It's like you get blinded by the sun because it's so bright and everybody likes to admire it and you don't see the moon which is less brighter but much more beautiful. You only get to notice the moon when she blocks the sun...

Why do we always try to reach for the sun when the moon is much closer....
Why do we always see the beauty of the moon only when it's impossible to reach it.... only when it's too late...

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

Moldavians use to say: "Shi-ai wey?! Nu tzi-i ghini?!" Go at the hospital and see an ophthalmologist, maybe your retina is solarized... If not, I'll give you a hint: check the moon on night time ;), you will find a lot of moons in "Regie" campus :)). Duras over and out!

Monday December 11, 2006 - 12:03pm (EET) by Duras